Wednesday, 10 February 2016

50 Facts About Me | | Get To Know The Blogger


Hello! I haven't posted in nearly a month! I have had a crazy, weird and fast few weeks that I plan to write more about another time regarding my last post about health. However to keep you entertained and to remind you I am in fact ALIVE I'm going to try and think of 50 decent facts about myself - only because I'm sure you don't know THAT much about me...


  1. I'm a dog person.
  2. I have no hearing in my right ear.
  3. When I was younger I collected the weekly subscription of Harry Potter chess. It is my greatest possession.
  4. My hair has been probably ever colour under the sun, unfortunately even green and vomit yellow. 
  5. With regards to that, I don't dye my hair anymore.
  6. My favourite TV shows are New Girl, Pretty Little Liars and Girls.
  7. I like to listen to podcasts whilst I'm at the gym.
  8. Cliche but I want to go to New York more than anything, so dreamy.
  9. I have always loved books and anything to do with writing and literature.
  10. I read Anne Frank's diary when I was 8 and didn't fully realise what was happening to Anne and her family until I re-read it last year. 
  11. Jacqueline Wilson and J.K Rowling are the authors that begun my love for reading.
  12. Ellie Goulding is my favourite musician.
  13. I am going to university in September
  14. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was 17 (3 years ago).
  15. Since then my life has changed massively, I love eating healthily and exercising.
  16. Apples are my favourite fruit.
  17. Filling my eyebrows in has genuinely changed my life for the greater good.
  18. I'm 5ft 1. 
  19. My ambition is to write novels and it has been since I was 8. 
  20. I have been a vegan for 5 months.
  21. Before that a vegetarian for 18 months.
  22. I will never eat meat again.
  23. My books are organised by colour.
  24. I have size 5 feet.
  25. Porridge is my favourite breakfast.
  26. I can't tie my shoelaces.
  27. The Kardashians are the funniest, most wonderful people in the world. Khloe is my favourite.
  28. If you cut me open I would bleed Pepsi Max.
  29. I have a fear of lifts - as in elevators
  30. I love all the indie films on Netflix or the films 'pretentious' idiots watch. 
  31. Sheep are my favourite animal (How exotic).
  32. I have a dog called Lily.
  33. I also have 5 chickens.
  34. You Me At Six were my favourite band during my 'scene' days. 
  35. Not wearing socks creeps me out.
  36. I'm always hungry.
  37. If I could go on any holiday anywhere it would be Austria or Switzerland to ski.
  38. Topshop is my favourite high street store.
  39. I'm currently writing a novel. Or trying to.
  40. I don't have any tattoo's.
  41. Amsterdam is one of the first places I want to travel to.
  42. I have never been on a plane before.
  43. My birthday is three days after Christmas.
  44. (500) Days of Summer and Juno are my favourite films. 
  45. I would like to have two children. 
  46. I only started drinking coffee last year. 
  47. I worked at McDonald's for a short period when I was 16.  
  48. My goal of books to read this year is 75. Aim high right! Last year I read about 60 I think. 
  49. Pre-diabetes my favourite chocolate bar was Yorkie (Not meant for girls but stuff the patriarchy)
  50. Last but not least, I can't swim. 

So that was a random selection of things about me, hopefully you don't think I'm a weirdo now!