Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Things That Make Me Happy

I've been in a bit of a funk lately, results day is looming and I'm anxious about it. However, to try and take my mind off of it, I was thinking about the little things that make me happy and thought I'd share.


  • The avocado bagel I'm currently eating.
  • Those cute little chocolates you hang on your Christmas tree.
  • The welcoming feeling of entering a bookshop, a sense of belonging.
  • Cinema trips.
  • Seasons: Autumn and winter.
  • Cake. All forms of cake. Chocolate cake. Carrot cake. Cheesecake.
  • Deliveries. In the form of clothing and books etc. No bills please.
  • Frothy coffee's. 
  • Late night or is it early morning silence. Being up late and your house being dead quiet.
  • New lipstick that hasn't yet been applied. So fresh. So clean.
  • Clean bed sheets. 
  • Running.
  • Perfectly ripe avocado's.
  • The smell of old, well read books.
What makes you happy?