Wednesday, 16 July 2014

H&M and Regalrose // Fashion

                                                


Hey so I am terribly sorry that I haven't written a blog post in over 3 months. My excuse is that I have had a lot going on in my life. I last posted in April and that was just before exam period although I never actually sat my AS exams this year because I landed myself a stay in hospital. Sigh. So that was all a bit crazy and since then life has just been hectic, battling with my physical and mental health. 
Enough of the depressing stuff, I've also been to a couple of university open days including Brighton and Goldsmith's in London. I had a fabulous weekend visiting them and I'm very excited to be applying for uni this year. 

Here I am now, currently on a positive, radiant streak in life. I'm trying so hard to be happy and to appreciate life more. The last couple of months I have just completely broke down and I think it helped me. I'm feeling confident and happy and just enthusiastic about life.

Let's crack on with the blog post. Yay. I went shopping this week although I'm supposed to be saving my money for my holiday next month. My excuse is that it's okay to spend money because I'm working extra shifts at the moment so I have extra £££. 

You can sit with us
I brought this shirt from H&M after seeing it featured in H&M's Summer Looks with Ashley Benson (who I'm seriously girl crushing on at the moment because of Pretty Little Liars and Spring Breakers). I've been trying to buy some actual t-shirt length shirts, if you get what I mean because I live in crop tops and it needs to stop. So when I saw this on her collection online, I knew I had to find it. I thought I wouldn't find any of the items in my local store because it's pretty poop compared to the larger London stores but I was surprised. I found it and squealed inside. It's kinda see-through, but it's an acceptable see-through and it's also a very summer friendly material. Lightweight and thin. A bargain for 7.99. 

Regalrose
Recently I've been loving Ellie Goulding's style a lot and I noticed she has been wearing bindi's at festivals and gigs etc. I searched online for a couple of hours trying to find some at a suitable price range and here I found Regalrose. Regalrose is an online site selling jewellery and cute accessories. A few celebrities have been spotted wearing Regalrose products, obviously including the Queen Ellie Goulding. These bindi's that I brought cost me £8 and I received 12 of them which is super good. After an annoying 'sorry we missed you' leaflet through my door from Royal Mail, I collected them and immediately put one on and took a product advertising selfie (You can see this selfie if you really want on my Instagram @brihend3rson hahaha) I absolutely love this accessory and I definitely think I'll be wearing them a lot. They attach well to your forehead and don't fall off. What more do you want/need? I'll will for sure be purchasing more from this site.

Epic weekend
I've had my eye on this crop top for a couple of weeks now and every time I've walked into H&M it's caught my eye. I finally brought it this week after pondering whether or not I really needed ANOTHER crop top to my wardrobe. The answer was yes, I did need another crop top, especially when these are so cheap selling for £.3.99 which is definitely value for money. I don't own many black crop tops so this was essential. 

Lipstick. Notebook. Pen. Random Stuff
This fabulous cloth bag is going to be my summer favourite. I always avoided cloth bags for some reason, I think because I thought just elderly people used them, not that there's anything bad about elderly people (They're cute). I saw this in H&M and immediately picked it up without hesitation. It's so adorable and simple, however I'm afraid that because it's white I'll spill something on it and ruin it. BUT then it's also a cloth bag and can be easily washed so I should probably stop fretting. It only cost £2.99 so it's worth it.

And the last image, well a mirror selfie in the Topshop changing rooms today. Excuse my pout, I just needed a photo of my outfit on my phone, featuring the you can sit with us shirt and cloth bag. 

I apologise for the long post but I hope you enjoy it. 
xxx